Famous dishes from Nha Trang, Vietnam
- Grilled fermented pork roll- Nem Nuong: You can eat this pork roll fresh (“nem chua”) or grilled (“nem nuong”)
- Lac Canh’s Grilled Beef: The secret is mixing beef with honey and many spices. You will be free to grill the beef and enjoy the dish in your own way at this place!
- Banh can – “Can” cake: is a popular snack in Vietnam, including rice flour, lard, spring onion and eggs. The cakes are served with special sweet and sour dipping sauce
- Lang Chai’s Seafood: Here you can choose fresh seafood which is raised in a cage under the sea
- Rice vermicelli with grilled fish and jellyfish – Bun cha ca: made from boiled sailfish and mackerel’s bones. The taste is sweet and savory