Check out the following things to do Nha-trang, Vietnam
- Smaller beaches: Doc Let, Bai Dai or Bai Duong, here you can even taste some local seafood offered by the fishermen.
- Explore the waters: Besides diving, also snorkeling and boat trips are among the top things to do in Nha Trang.
- Visit the area: You can visit several great attractions in the area of Nha Trang.
- Waterfalls: Make sure to bring your swim-suit!
- Nha Tho Nui: Beautiful church off the beaten tourist path. Free of charge, this church can be a nice addition to your day program.
- Po Ngar Cham Towers: This beautiful ancient temple site offers you the most amazing view.
- Long Son Pagoda: This Buddhist pagoda is gorgeously decorated with dragon mosaics, and was created in the late 19th century.
- National Oceanographic Museum of Vietnam: Especially interesting for little children since there is an aquarium with different kinds of fishes in it.