While there are many restaurants that have delicious dishes, amazing views and are worth to visit, having a home dinner gives you so many interesting insights into the life of of Vietnamese people. Enjoy the coziness of a Vietnamese house, we’ve got it all covered for you. Withlocals offers you the opportunity to have a meal at a local family’s home. Bonus: apart from delicious food you’ll make new friends and get extra recommendations from your local host!
Places to Eat in Vietnam
We all know that Vietnamese food is distinct and unforgettable. But are you ready for the real thing? It’s time to have a Vietnamese authentic home dinner with a local!
Withlocals experiences in Vietnam are
100% With locals
Who you see is who you get.
The Withlocals host you book is the
host that welcomes you.
All Withlocals experiences
are private, meaning exclusively
a 100% taste of the city
From city highlights to hidden gems.
From food essentials to home dinners.
Our hosts share it with you.
Top cool tours in Vietnam
Advantages to enjoy a home-cooked meal with a local
- Meet new friends and get an authentic experience you will never forget
- You get extra recommendations on what to do and what to try while you’re there
- Your host can teach you how to cook local dishes and take home one of the best travel souvenirs: local recipes. Ask for a cooking class for an in-depth understanding of the cuisine you’re trying out
- Taste and enjoy authentic local food prepared just for you by your host.
- Taker in the flavors, history, and culture of Vietnamese cuisine
- You can always personalize your experience 100% for your food preferences and diet restrictions, simply ask for a personalized offer from your host.
This is what guests are saying about our hosts
Saigon Street Food Tour: the 10 Tastings
We had a lovely time with Susan, she showed us to some great places to eat and hangout. It's good to do at the start of your stay here to get a grip on the city, which can be overwhelming at times.
The Only Authentic Cu Chi Tunnels Tour With a Local
We spend a day with Vi on Cu Chi Tunnel tour. She picked up as at our hotel in time and she waited us with cold water. She told us a lot about a country, foods and customs. We tried a traditional vietnamese baguette. Vi was very friendly and smiling a lot. She was very patient and helped us at everything. It was very interesting to see how they lived under the ground during the war.
We offer her and the tour everybody!