While there are many restaurants that have delicious dishes, amazing views and are worth to visit, having a home dinner gives you so many interesting insights into the life of of Vietnamese people. Enjoy the coziness of a Vietnamese house, we’ve got it all covered for you. Withlocals offers you the opportunity to have a meal at a local family’s home. Bonus: apart from delicious food you’ll make new friends and get extra recommendations from your local host!
Places to Eat in Vietnam
We all know that Vietnamese food is distinct and unforgettable. But are you ready for the real thing? It’s time to have a Vietnamese authentic home dinner with a local!
Withlocals experiences in Vietnam are
100% With locals
Who you see is who you get.
The Withlocals host you book is the
host that welcomes you.
All Withlocals experiences
are private, meaning exclusively
a 100% taste of the city
From city highlights to hidden gems.
From food essentials to home dinners.
Our hosts share it with you.
Top cool tours in Vietnam
Advantages to enjoy a home-cooked meal with a local
- Meet new friends and get an authentic experience you will never forget
- You get extra recommendations on what to do and what to try while you’re there
- Your host can teach you how to cook local dishes and take home one of the best travel souvenirs: local recipes. Ask for a cooking class for an in-depth understanding of the cuisine you’re trying out
- Taste and enjoy authentic local food prepared just for you by your host.
- Taker in the flavors, history, and culture of Vietnamese cuisine
- You can always personalize your experience 100% for your food preferences and diet restrictions, simply ask for a personalized offer from your host.
This is what guests are saying about our hosts
Spring Roll Cooking Class
Our spring roll cooking class startet at the local supermarket where Elise teached us many things about local foods and ingredients. Her English is very good. Afterwards she took us to her home and Elise's mom showed us how to prepare the spring rolls and the dip sauce. Elise and her mom are simply lovely. We can highly recommend this tour.
Saigon Street Food Tour: the 10 Tastings
Elise was a great host to a fabulous food tour in Saigon. She provides a great insight into the life of someone living in Saigon and was very easy to get along with. The food tried was all great! I would highly recommend!
The Non-Touristy Mekong Delta Private Day Trip
Anh is very enthusiastic and can give you a lot of information about how the Vietnamese people live and what their customs are. Her English is very good ans she can answer all your questions and takes time for you. Qe had a great day with her going to the Mekong Delta!