While there are many restaurants that have delicious dishes, amazing views and are worth to visit, having a home dinner gives you so many interesting insights into the life of of Vietnamese people. Enjoy the coziness of a Vietnamese house, we’ve got it all covered for you. Withlocals offers you the opportunity to have a meal at a local family’s home. Bonus: apart from delicious food you’ll make new friends and get extra recommendations from your local host!
Places to Eat in Vietnam
We all know that Vietnamese food is distinct and unforgettable. But are you ready for the real thing? It’s time to have a Vietnamese authentic home dinner with a local!
Withlocals experiences in Vietnam are
100% With locals
Who you see is who you get.
The Withlocals host you book is the
host that welcomes you.
All Withlocals experiences
are private, meaning exclusively
a 100% taste of the city
From city highlights to hidden gems.
From food essentials to home dinners.
Our hosts share it with you.
Top cool tours in Vietnam
Advantages to enjoy a home-cooked meal with a local
- Meet new friends and get an authentic experience you will never forget
- You get extra recommendations on what to do and what to try while you’re there
- Your host can teach you how to cook local dishes and take home one of the best travel souvenirs: local recipes. Ask for a cooking class for an in-depth understanding of the cuisine you’re trying out
- Taste and enjoy authentic local food prepared just for you by your host.
- Taker in the flavors, history, and culture of Vietnamese cuisine
- You can always personalize your experience 100% for your food preferences and diet restrictions, simply ask for a personalized offer from your host.
This is what guests are saying about our hosts
The Hidden Treasures of Ho Chi Minh City
He is a good guide and very nice . I recomend
Half-day Exploring HCMC in a Unique Way
Tong was my guide on a recent trip to Saigon city. He is extremely professional and knowledgable and thoroughly explained the historical significance of the different city icons to my satisfaction. I strongly recommend him as a guide!
The Non-Touristy Mekong Delta Private Day Trip
Anh was an amazing tour guide who showed our family the beauty of the Mekong Delta! We have 2 kids (8 and 5 years old) who thoroughly enjoyed their time on this tour. We were picked up bright and early at our hotel in Ho Chi Minh City to start our adventure. We rode in motor boats and row boats along the beautiful Mekong River, explored the busy fresh food markets, tasted the delicious coconut candies, rode in a fun rickshaw, learned how to make bricks and sleeping mats, and had a delicious lunch in a rural area of town. Anh was very knowledgeable and respectful the entire time, and her English was perfect! What a wonderful experience that will be forever in our memories. :)