While there are many restaurants that have delicious dishes, amazing views and are worth to visit, having a home dinner gives you so many interesting insights into the life of of Vietnamese people. Enjoy the coziness of a Vietnamese house, we’ve got it all covered for you. Withlocals offers you the opportunity to have a meal at a local family’s home. Bonus: apart from delicious food you’ll make new friends and get extra recommendations from your local host!
Places to Eat in Vietnam
We all know that Vietnamese food is distinct and unforgettable. But are you ready for the real thing? It’s time to have a Vietnamese authentic home dinner with a local!
Withlocals experiences in Vietnam are
100% With locals
Who you see is who you get.
The Withlocals host you book is the
host that welcomes you.
All Withlocals experiences
are private, meaning exclusively
a 100% taste of the city
From city highlights to hidden gems.
From food essentials to home dinners.
Our hosts share it with you.
Top cool tours in Vietnam
Advantages to enjoy a home-cooked meal with a local
- Meet new friends and get an authentic experience you will never forget
- You get extra recommendations on what to do and what to try while you’re there
- Your host can teach you how to cook local dishes and take home one of the best travel souvenirs: local recipes. Ask for a cooking class for an in-depth understanding of the cuisine you’re trying out
- Taste and enjoy authentic local food prepared just for you by your host.
- Taker in the flavors, history, and culture of Vietnamese cuisine
- You can always personalize your experience 100% for your food preferences and diet restrictions, simply ask for a personalized offer from your host.
This is what guests are saying about our hosts
Spring Roll Cooking Class
One of the Best highlight of our Trip. I wanted to start taking cooking class in all the countries that I will go to and it so happen that HCM is the first one. And sure,I was not disappointed. It was an awesome experience. I would recommend our
friends to get this cooking class with Elise when visiting HCM. I will surely book another class when I visit again. Not only is your stomach full, you heart is also full. ☺️☺️☺️ Elise and her mom are the sweetest.
Special Vietnamese Dinner
A lovely experience all round, from the transport to the dinner, the conversations and the delicious food. Thank you for being such a nice host!
Saigon Street Food Tour: the 10 Tastings
Elise was great! We would have never tried the food we did on her tour. She is very knowledgeable, speaks very good English and can give some good tips. It was interesting to learn from her a bit more about the local culture. In the tour we had a good range of dishes - some were outstanding ( we are still craving the mixed green papaya salad), Vietnamese sandwich was the best we had in Vietnam. Very interesting to try the local eateries and really local dishes. Would highly recommend for anybody visiting Vietnam. Ask Elise for her advise on what specialties to bring home.