While there are many restaurants that have delicious dishes, amazing views and are worth to visit, having a home dinner gives you so many interesting insights into the life of of Vietnamese people. Enjoy the coziness of a Vietnamese house, we’ve got it all covered for you. Withlocals offers you the opportunity to have a meal at a local family’s home. Bonus: apart from delicious food you’ll make new friends and get extra recommendations from your local host!
Places to Eat in Vietnam
We all know that Vietnamese food is distinct and unforgettable. But are you ready for the real thing? It’s time to have a Vietnamese authentic home dinner with a local!
Withlocals experiences in Vietnam are
100% With locals
Who you see is who you get.
The Withlocals host you book is the
host that welcomes you.
All Withlocals experiences
are private, meaning exclusively
a 100% taste of the city
From city highlights to hidden gems.
From food essentials to home dinners.
Our hosts share it with you.
Top cool tours in Vietnam
Advantages to enjoy a home-cooked meal with a local
- Meet new friends and get an authentic experience you will never forget
- You get extra recommendations on what to do and what to try while you’re there
- Your host can teach you how to cook local dishes and take home one of the best travel souvenirs: local recipes. Ask for a cooking class for an in-depth understanding of the cuisine you’re trying out
- Taste and enjoy authentic local food prepared just for you by your host.
- Taker in the flavors, history, and culture of Vietnamese cuisine
- You can always personalize your experience 100% for your food preferences and diet restrictions, simply ask for a personalized offer from your host.
This is what guests are saying about our hosts
Local Vietnamese Cooking Class
Elise speaks good english and is able to explain the instructions proficiently. the hosts are warm and friendly. it will be better if printed recipes could be provided during the lesson. Good for tourists who like cooking demo and social interaction over dining table in a real local home. A tour of a supermarket of local Viet produce was good.
The Non-Touristy Mekong Delta Private Day Trip
I and my family started Mekong Delta tour with Ted despite weather was raining and hot, but Ted well organized transportation(Car, boats) and walking route, so we did not feel any inconvenient during travel. He kindly explained about specific information of attraction in the course, so my wife and kids were easy to understand Vietnam's culture and histories. Overall, my family and I had great time and enjoyed the tour with Ted.
Half-day Exploring HCMC in a Unique Way
Tong was absolutely great! He worked up a modified and longer itinerary and it was fantastic. He was a great communication, before, during and after our tour and he was an absolute pleasure to spend time with. He is extremely knowledgeable and shared great insights about the sites that we saws. I highly recommend Tong!