Vintage Shopping Safari
Spoken in: Deutsch, English
(3 reviews) star Shopping tour Berlin 1 - 6 watch_later 3 hours
- done Find unique one of a kind pieces
- done Get advice on other great things to see and do around the city after the tour
- done Wander through some of the more interesting streets of Berlin filled with famous street art and delicious restaurants and cafes
You will meet here: Café Cinema, Rosenthaler Str. 39, 10178, Berlin, Germany
What you can expect
We will meet in the afternoon and I will take you on a Safari through 3 of the top vintage stores in Berlin. Our meeting place begins in a Cafe for drink and a chat and then we will hit the stores. On regular tours the stores are walking distance from each other.
Tours can be in either Mitte/Prenzlauerberg or Friedrichshain/Kreuzberg depending on your preference.
On Sundays most stores in Berlin are closed - but that means we instead go to the vibrant vintage markets about the city. You will need an AB transport ticket on Sundays, but its worth it!!
This is the plan
Shopping tour details
- checkFree cancellation up to 14 days before experience date
- closeNo refunds within 14 days of experience date
- checkPrivate guide
"Over 8 years I've been hop, skip and jumping across the boarders of the World. I've worked as a Tour Guide throughout Europe seasonally for 7 of those years. For the better part of 2 years I have found myself living in and exploring Berlin. I know my way around the Tourist zone but better yet - I know the backstreets. I'm in constant search of the next hidden gem and I can't wait to share it all with you."