Ubud Sightseeing & Monkey Forest Tour
Spoken in: English, Indonesian, Malay, msa
(41 reviews) star Day trip Bali 1 - 5 watch_later 8 hours
- done stunning rice terrace view
- done tasting exclusive coffe luwak
- done shop your artistic wood carving or jewelry
- done visit historical temple
- done visit monkey forest conservation
You will be picked up anywhere in: Your hotel or Benoa Port, Bali
What you can expect
If you have a limited time in Bali then this private tour is all you need.
I have a special tour for those who are arrived in Bali through Benoa port. This trip will take about 5-8 hours and covering the interesting sites including: handicraft, rice terrace, historical temple, culture, and exclusive luwak coffee.
We will drive you to the root of Balinese culture to learn more about its genuine culture and people. Enjoy sort walks on the rice fields and interaction with the local farmers. At noon, we will taste the exclusive coffee luwak surrounded with green valley in fresh unpolluted air.
At the end of the trip, visit some handicraft shops for your memorabilia. Exclusive Balinese souvenir and art is worth to carry as souvenir or for your home decor.
If you have any special requests please contact me for a personalized offer.
This is the plan
Day trip details
- checkFree cancellation up to 14 days before experience date
- closeNo refunds within 14 days of experience date
- checkPrivate guide
- checkA/C Car
- checkfree coffee luwak tasting
- checknon alcoholic drinks
- closeyour personal shopping
- closeentrance ticket
"I am licensed travel guide, speak good English, Bahasa Indonesia and Malay. I have served thousands f visitor from various country, with excellent reputation on Tripadvisor. The reason I am on this service field, because I have the biggest passion in tourism business."