Traditional Balinese Culture Tour
Spoken in: English
(6 reviews) star Off the beaten track Denpasar 1 - 6 watch_later 8 hours
- done Visit Balinese primary school and our Balinese house.
- done Tegalalang Rice Terraces
- done Spectacular view of lake Batur and volcano
- done Holy Spring Temple Gunung Kawi Sebatu
- done Bali Agro Coffee Plantation
You will be picked up anywhere in: Hotel / villa, Denpasar
What you can expect
Learn about the crafts and traditional Balinese art during a private tour. We will visit local artists and local people to know more about their lifestyle, traditions and see local ceremonies depending on the Hindu calendar.
We will start our tour at local primary school where you will get to know more about local education system, we will walk around the local village and visit traditional Balinese house. We will continue to the famous Holy Spring temple Gunung Kawi Sebatu. Temples are very important part of daily Balinese life, here we will learn about Hindu traditions and rituals, Hindu calendar. Next we will stop by Mount Batur, which is still an active volcano, and also a spiritual place for local people.
We will stop for a short brake and coffee tasting at a local plantations where you can taste special coffee Luwak and end our tour exploring beautiful Tegalalang rice terraces. Enjoy the view, learn about the circle of planting the rice. The circle of rice plantation is a core of traditional Balinese lifestyle for many years.
After the tour we will bring you back to your hotel.
This is the plan
Off the beaten track details
- checkFree cancellation up to 14 days before experience date
- closeNo refunds within 14 days of experience date
- checkEntrance tickets
- checkTravel insurance
- checkA/C Car
- check1 non alcoholic drinks