Painting Lesson with Italian Lunch in Frascati
Spoken in: English, italiano
(5 reviews) star Painting Workshop Frascati 1 - 4 watch_later 4 hours
- done Painting lesson with all materials included
- done Your piece of art will be your Italian souvenir - it fits in your hand luggage!
- done 2-course Italian lunch
- done Taste and enjoy local delicious Italian wine
- done Map of the village and a free audio self-guide included
- done Enjoy the charm of Italian countryside only 30 min away from Rome
You will be picked up anywhere in: Frascati, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
What you can expect
Get out of the city and experience 'real' Italy away from hoards of tourists! See why the Grand Tour also came this way, and why Rome's aristocracy chose the Frascati area as their getaway.
Instead of taking home photos, why not have a bash at painting what you see?!
We'll spend some time either in a park, in the town of Frascati, in the grounds of a grand Villa, or in a beautiful Wine estate area and paint there.
Learn the basics including: tone, composition, color mixing, techniques and drawing. All (quality) materials will be provided and a two course delicious lunch is also included! If you want to explore more in this area, just check my wine tour as well!
Take home your piece of art (it'll be the right size for hand baggage) and enjoy your time here! Contact me for any personalized requests, I'll make sure to create a lovely experience for you!
This is the plan
Painting Workshop details
- checkFree cancellation up to 14 days before experience date
- closeNo refunds within 14 days of experience date
- checkAll painting materials + lesson
- check2 course lunch with local (bottled) wine and water
- checkLots of history about the area
- check2 alcoholic drinks
- closeOptional Winery Visit and tasting. Ask for details
- closeSun hats & sun cream
"I moved to Italy on a whim way back in 1980 (no I am not OLD, I was really young when I arrived!). I've been painting, drawing and making things since I was a child and I have a huge interest in the local history, which, seeing that Frascati has been making wine for over 2500 years, includes our local wines and vineyards.
In fact I live in the vineyards and have 900 vines of my own. I also belong to the ARA (Rome's Watercolour Society) and I love painting in oils (no acrylics, I prefer traditional paints). I have exhibited in Italy, London, Turkey. With paintings in private collections in the US, Australia, England, Italy, France and Dubai.
I know loads of people in Frascati and even set up a website in English to promote local tourism. I re-baptised the area Rome's Wine Country. You'll see why!
Join me and let's discover the tastes of Roman wine & the beauty of oil paintings!"