Putu and Ayu
Mepantigan Balinese Mud Games
Spoken in: English, Indonesian
(22 reviews) star Mud wrestling Ubud 1 - 50 watch_later 2 hours
- done Activities in the mud
- done Balinese games in the mud
- done Lunch/dinner Balinese Mud Rice/Nasi Lumpur after activity (Different Price)
You will meet here: Jalan Pasekan Pondok Batu Alam No. 30 Banjar Tubuh, Batu Bulan, Ubud
What you can expect
Ever heard of Mepantigan? This unique style is one of the Balinese cultural games in the rice field mud very natural and harmony. Also respect with the goddess of the rice "Dewi Sri". This activity is very safe and fun. No need to worry about getting hurt. Our Balinese games: Eel/frog Catching, Mud Horse Riding, Love and kiss duck, Mud Tug of War, Mud Pillow Fight, Kecak Body Painting, Mud Gamelan and dancing, Massage in the mud, Fresh with the river and flowers. Guest will use our traditional Sarong called "Tridatu".
Our group has been invited for several art performances in Europe. Therefore, I can guarantee a good quality and uniqueness of this experience! This will be a once in a life time lesson given by me, Putu. I really recommend it to you if you want to experience the real Balinese art! We're always glad to welcome you!!
If you require pick-up or anything extra please contact me for a personalized offer.
This is the plan
Mud wrestling details
- checkFree cancellation up to 14 days before experience date
- closeNo refunds within 14 days of experience date
- checkHoly necklaces souvenir
- checkWelcome Balinese Drink and Snacks
- closeBamboo Car Transport (additional price)
- closeLunch/dinner Balinese Mud Rice/Nasi Lumpur after activity (additional price)
Putu and Ayu
"We are living with our two children in a bamboo house just next to a small river overlooking beautiful rice field view! Putu is both nationally and internationally well-known for creating his new wave in Balinese Martial Arts. As an artist, he also likes to combine painting and dancing while performing on the mud, he has learned most of his skills in an autodidact manner. Putu has been invited to perform dance and also the Mepantigan Bali to many art performances in Europe."