Market Food Tour with Tastings Included
Spoken in: Español, English, Русский, Nederlands
(20 reviews) star Food tour Amsterdam 1 - 8 watch_later 2 hours
- done Enjoy a typical Dutch Market
- done Learn how cheese is made from your private guide
- done Passing through Rembrand Square and Flower Market
- done Tasting a variety of different cheese flavours
- done Enjoying the best syrup waffle in town
- done Enjoy a walk along the famous canals
You will be picked up anywhere in: Albert Cuypstraat 75
What you can expect
Hi! I am Karina, a local passionate tour guide in Amsterdam. I love food and I think exploring a culture through its food is one of the best ways. During our tour, we will explore different food stalls, including cheese, Dutch and ethnic food (Indonesian, Surinamese or the Middle East) stalls found in the famous market of Albert Cuyp. Albert Cuyp market is one of the largest and vibrant food markets in Amsterdam popular among locals and lately tourists.
We will start with food tastings of your choice, (e.g. herring or fried fish, chicken, Indonesian or Surinamese sandwich). Then we will try one of the best-puffed pancakes or syrup waffles in town!
Then we will continue to one of the traditional cheese stores considered to be one of the best in Amsterdam. The shop has also a small bakery offering the tastiest cheese sandwiches in town, so popular among locals.
We will finish our tour with a beer or a non-alcoholic drink in one of the famous Dutch brown cafes enjoying the weather on a terrace if it is sunny.
Let me know if you want to add something extra to this tour, I'm happy to personalize this tour for you!
This is the plan
Food tour details
- checkFree cancellation up to 14 days before experience date
- closeNo refunds within 14 days of experience date
- checkPrivate guide
- checkDutch or Ethnic snack
- checkCheese sandwich
- check1 alcoholic drinks
The Passionate Blogger
"I am a motivated and passionate blogger and tour guide in Amsterdam. I am fond of the city and always try to explore more of it. I have travelled the world and love meeting new people and showing them around."