Marco&Friends Jeep Tour around Lisbon and Belem
Spoken in: English, español
(14 reviews) star City tour Lisbon 1 - 4 watch_later 6 hours
- done Discover historical and charming old part of the city Alfama
- done Visit central district Bairro Alto
- done Feel the life at Cais do Sodré
- done See famous Belem Tower and beautiful Jeronimos Monastery
- done Catch a breathtaking views over beautiful Lisbon
- done Taste best pastries in the city at the cafe Antiga Confeitaria de Belem
You will be picked up anywhere in: Guest pick up in Lisbon
What you can expect
My name is Marco and I am here to offer you a 6 hour tour from Lisbon to Belém.
Starting in Lisbon's historical center, I will show you the best panoramic views of the city. This will be a great tour to take amazing pictures of your time in LIsbon.
We will visit old and typical Portuguese neighborhoods like Alfama, Bairro Alto and Cais do Sodré among a few other striking locations that are full of history and character.
The next stop will be to Belém, situated just outside of Lisbon. This is one most historical areas where you will find great monuments like the Belem Tower and Jeronimos Monastery. Today these monuments and their surrounding museums is a great day out for any visitor to Lisbon.
There will also be time for a short break at the best place for a drink and pastries in cafe Antiga Confeitaria de Belem which has been serving delicious custard tarts in its rooms adorned with tiles since 1841.
There is also an option to take a detour to Santos and Alcântara to visit some traditional local markets. I will happily give you recommendations for the best places to eat and drink in Lisbon.
Looking forward to showing you around these historical locations.
This is the plan
City tour details
- checkFree cancellation up to 14 days before experience date
- closeNo refunds within 14 days of experience date
- checkPrivate guide
- checkA/C Car
- checkLocal snack Pastel de Nata
- checkNon alcoholic
- closeEntrance Tickets
"I work as a business manager. From early days I start my adventure in Lisbon.
I studied managment in Lisbon and also work here.
I´me a Lisbon lover!"