Local Culture and Local Food Experience
Spoken in: English
(30 reviews) star City tour Kuala Lumpur 1 - 5 watch_later 7 hours
- done Buy a souvenir or two of authentic local crafts.
- done Stroll along the streets of downtown KL and see old Hindu and Chinese temples and learn about some aspects of their rituals and practices.
- done See the birthplace of Kuala Lumpur (KL)
- done See the century-old buildings of British Malaya.
- done Sample delicious foods and exotic fruits of the locals.
- done See an amazing presentation of the buildings of the metropolis of Kuala Lumpur
You will be picked up anywhere in: Kuala Lumpur
What you can expect
Enjoy a private walking tour through the streets of Downtown Kuala Lumpur and the Batu Caves.
See the sights of the charming old and new building designs and century old religious buildings where you will learn about the history and culture of the people who built those edifices. You will also get to sample local food and fruits and the tour will end at the iconic Petronas Twin Tower.
If you have any special requests for modifications of the itinerary please contact me for a personalized offer.
This is the plan
City tour details
- checkFree cancellation up to 14 days before experience date
- closeNo refunds within 14 days of experience date
- checkEntrance tickets
- checkLocal food & fruits sampling
- checkTrain or Car.
- checkAlcoholic drinks at extra charge and 3 non alcoholic drinks included
- closeSouvenir shopping.
- closePersonal purchases.
- closeTipping :)
The Full of Energy Guide
"If you are looking for a Guide with boundless energy and a zest for travel and life, you have found him.
Having done a fair bit of travelling myself to various parts of the world, my fascination has always been to see places with a local and experience their culture, food and heritage on a "ground zero" level.
I like to rub shoulders with locals and get a view of their life, dreams and hopes by spending time with a local.
Of course I could move about on my own with a Travel Guide Book and Map but I would have traveled great distances but not enriched myself with a local experience.
So, treat yourself with me and let me show you the REAL Kuala Lumpur - its history, people and FOOD!
I hope to see you soon. Welcome to Kuala Lumpur."