Kuala Lumpur's Cultural Tour
Spoken in: English, Malay, Indonesian
(7 reviews) star City tour Kuala Lumpur 1 - 6 watch_later 3 hours
- done Visit an art exhibition inside Petronas Towers
- done Discover the district all locals love: Kampung Baru
- done Enjoy a walk through KL Eco park
- done Visit a stunning local mosque
- done Learn all about multi-culti KL
You will meet here: Petronas Twin Towers KLCC
What you can expect
Let me take you around Kuala Lumpur like a real local while we discover cultural sights! We'll pass by the Petronas towers for an art exhibition, discover the local district Kampung Baru and visit a beautiful local mosque.
We'll also drop by KL Eco Park to take in the beautiful nature, right in the heart of the city. It's a relaxing way to discover the city and along the way I'll tell you all about local life in KL.
At Kampung Baru, there will be lots of options to choose from a delicious local snack. It's a district that all locals love, including myself.
I'd love to share some more insights about the Islamic culture in KL. We'll visit a mosque together and I'll also take the time to tell you how the different cultures in the city live together in harmony.
Are you ready to discover Kuala Lumpur with and like a local? Join me and we'll have a great day together!
See you soon!
This is the plan
City tour details
- checkFree cancellation up to 14 days before experience date
- closeNo refunds within 14 days of experience date
The Social Entrepreneur
"I was a social entrepreneur and I support humanitarian projects. I host travelers from around the world and I love KL for its diversity."