KL PhotoWalk: Chinatown & Little India
Spoken in: English, Malay, Tamil
(10 reviews) star Photo tour Kuala Lumpur 1 - 3 watch_later 5 hours
- done Hidden treasures of Chinatown
- done Hidden treasure of Little India
- done Street food thats a hit with the locals
- done Landscape that mixes the new with the old, providing a contrast on the skyline
You will meet here: Jalan Hang Kasturi, Kuala Lumpur
What you can expect
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia offers a variety of experiences ranging from shopping, food and cultural experiences. Aside from the usual landmarks, there are hidden treasures mostly known to locals who explore and embrace these experiences passionately. With progress relentlessly knocking on KL's doors, many of these gems are slowly disappearing.
Join me on a private tour to explore and capture all these wonderful street scenes and indulge in some tantalising local street food that's easy on your pocket but memorable on your tastebuds.
Feel free to contact me for a personalized offer if you have any special requests.
This is the plan
Photo tour details
- checkFree cancellation up to 14 days before experience date
- closeNo refunds within 14 days of experience date
- checkCalorie adding food spots: leave your diets at home
- closeEntrance tickets
- closePhotography equipment
- closeFood & Drinks
"I've always loved to shoot photos, travel, eat and enjoy the experience of traveling to known and unknown places. After almost 20 years in the corporate life, it was time to make a difference. So, I left my job with an MNC, grew my hair and became a travel photographer. Sharing my experience helps me improve my own knowledge and skills, and a few consultancy projects help me keep my project management skills up-to-date. A food lover, I have to hit the gym almost daily just to stay fit and be able to carry my camera gear.
Life only gives me 1 shot, so I'm making mine count doing what I love most. Come share my journey. :-)"