Khao Yai wildlife tour
Spoken in: English, Nederlands, ไทย
(5 reviews) star Wildlife tour Bangkok 1 - 4 watch_later 14 hours
- done possible sighting of wild elephants
- done Get a breath of fresh air
- done Hike trough the jungle, looking for gibbons, hornbills and more
- done See stunning waterfalls
- done Enjoy breathtaking views
You will be picked up anywhere in: Guest pick up in Bangkok
What you can expect
Khao Yai, the oldest National Park in Thailand is my personal favourite place to go to in Thailand: it's not far from Bangkok and offers a great opportunity to see nature and wildlife.
During a one-day tour you will be introduced to the jungle. The tour contains wildlife watching, nature hiking, seeing famous waterfalls and enjoying great views. You will for sure see animals like deer, macaque (monkey) and birds. With a bit of luck you might also see gibbons, elephants, snakes, hornbills, a crocodile or other animals.
This is the plan
Wildlife tour details
- checkFree cancellation up to 14 days before experience date
- closeNo refunds within 14 days of experience date
- checkPrivate guide
- checkA/C Car
- check3 non alcoholic drinks
- closeEntrance fee (400 Baht for an adult, 200 Baht for a child)
Animal & wild life lover
"My wife, 2 sons and I have been working and living in Thailand for 4 years now. Together with 10 Thai staff we run a foundation for vulnerable Thai children (www.siamcare.org). In my free time, next to making music, I love to explore the wilder sides/sights of Thailand and often hike through the different jungles that Thailand has to offer. I am especially interested in bird photography and spotting snakes. But also elephants, gibbons, hornbills and bears in the wild make me very happy. After visiting Khao Yai over 25 times, I think I know the park pretty well and can show you all the highlights you need to see."