Jewish Heritage Walking Tour with a Local
Spoken in: English, español
(4 reviews) star City tour Berlin 1 - 10 watch_later 2 hours
- done Learn about the Jewish Heritage means to Berlin and its locals
- done Visit the New and the Old Synagogue with a local
- done Ask your private guide all your questions about the Berlin and Jewish heritage
- done Discover several hidden courtyards and their meaning
- done Take in the artsy vibes at the Dead Chicken Alley
- done Find out what the Miracle of Rosenstraße is
You will meet here: Neptunbrunnen, Spandauer Straße, Berlin, Germany
What you can expect
On this private tour of the Jewish Quarter in Berlin you will get to learn about the history of the Jewish settlers and the community they built here to the persecution by the Nazi's in the 1930s.
We will visit the first Jewish cemetery in Berlin and the location where the Old Synagogue was standing. Next we'll head to the New Synagogue and I'll share with you insights about its significance.
Afterwards, we will walk into the different courtyards in the area, where we'll discover amazing hidden spaces and learn about when and why they were built and how they changed along the time. We'll finish off on a creative street called the Dead Chicken Alley to take in the vibes of today's Berlin.
Want to visit a particular place on this tour? Let me know and I'll do my best to include it in a personalized offer to you.
This is the plan
City tour details
- checkFree cancellation up to 14 days before experience date
- closeNo refunds within 14 days of experience date
- checkPrivate guide
Art & Architecture lover
"I´m a young architect who came to Berlin because I already fell in love with the city some years ago. I was working as an architect and after 6 months in an office I decided to change my goal and I began doing tours because I love architecture, Berlin and people so it was the perfect way to combine all my passions."