Hands On Curry - Authentic Cooking Class!
Spoken in: English
(6 reviews) star Indian Home dinners Mumbai 1 - 6 watch_later 3 hours
- done By an Indian homemaker who wants to share her passion for cooking
- done You learn to cook an authentic complete Indian meal in 3 hours
- done Finish the experience by joining us for the meal cooked
- done Take back fond memories and a memorabilia
- done Recipes are easy to follow and recipe booklets will be given
- done All this at an absolutely affordable price
- done Available in Mumbai city exclusively for Foreign Tourists
- done In a totally casual, interactive, warm and friendly atmosphere
- done Lunch
- done Indian cuisine
- done 1 course
- done 1 (alcoholic) drinks included
You will meet here: Mahim West
What you can expect
I am passionate about cooking, especially Indian dishes, for friends and family from all over the world. I live to eat as I have made food an irreplaceable part of my life at work and home. Although I am from Kerala, I am proficient and equally versatile in various types of Indian cuisine.
I also work as a coordinator for socially relevant volunteering organizations and facilitate volunteers from across the world.
The dynamic combination of my expertise in interacting with foreigners and exceptional culinary skills inspired me to create an opportunity to teach and share with foreign tourists the secrets of authentic Indian cookery through Hands On Curry.
Home dinners details
- checkFree cancellation up to 14 days before experience date
- closeNo refunds within 14 days of experience date
"Jenny D'Souza is most passionate about anything and everything she undertakes. She moonlights as a coordinator for socially relevant volunteering organizations in Mumbai and Goa and facilitates volunteers from across the world. She is very professional, intelligent, thoughtful, efficient and kind in fulfilling her role as a Co-Ordinator. She also has the special ability to make you feel at ease and for you to know that you are safe and cared about.
Cooking, especially Indian dishes, for friends and family from all over the world has always been an ardent passion of hers. She has always made it a point to serve an authentic Indian meal to all volunteers who have visited her.
The dynamic combination of her expertise in interacting with foreigners and exceptional culinary skills inspired her to create an opportunity to teach and share with tourists the secrets of authentic Indian cookery through Hands On Curry."