Greek Brunch with a Food Blogger
Spoken in: English, español, français
(4 reviews) star Greek Home dinners Athens 1 - 8 watch_later 3 hours
- done Lunch
- done Greek cuisine
- done 4 courses
- done Wine, Local drinks served
- done 1 (alcoholic) drinks included
You will meet here: Methonis, Athens
What you can expect
I'm a passionate food blogger that loves cooking and spending a lovely time with guests and friends. I invite you to a delicious weekend brunch in my home, where you can also enjoy a beautiful view over the Lycabethus Hill.
I can host a minimum of 4 people and a maximum of 8 (10 in the summer, we can have a blast on the balcony).
Curious about the menu? Here are a few examples of dishes that will be included in the brunch:
- Spinach pie;
- Mousaka pie;
- Gyros - chicken and pork;
- Cheese selection;
- Eggs in tomato sauce;
- Greek traditional desserts - cakes
We will also have a sip of coffee and taste some Greek wine while we chat about traveling, life and awesome things to do in Greece.
A few important details
- Brunch can be held only in the weekends
- check out my other offer, a vegetarian dinner that I host during the week
Looking forward to meet you, let me know if there's dish in particular that you want to try out.
Home dinners details
- checkFree cancellation up to 14 days before experience date
- closeNo refunds within 14 days of experience date
"Food lover and food blogger. I love cooking so much that I created a food blog, Marislurp.com, about a year ago. My blog was nominee at the first food blog awards competition, organized by Vima Gourmet in two different categories Best Sweet Treats and Best Food Blog."