Full Day Highlights & Traditions Private Tour
Spoken in: English, Sinhala
(72 reviews) star City tour Kandy 1 - 4 watch_later 10 hours
- done Explore the historical sights of the city
- done Enjoy the view of the Kandy lake
- done Learn about local arts and crafts, local lifestyle
- done UNESCO World Heritage sights
- done Personal tour with a private A/C car
- done Video CD of your trip is included in the tour
You will be picked up anywhere in: Kandy
What you can expect
Kandy is the last royal capital, located in the beautiful surrounding of hills and nature. Kandy is magnificently beautiful, it includes a scenic lake in the heart of the city and countless highlights and hidden gems.
On my private tour I will help you discover the hidden historic attractions, learn about the rich history of my country as well as visit local spots and experience authentic Sri Lankan lifestyle, old world charm, traditions, and crafts.
The must-see attractions as the UNESCO World Heritage listed “Sacred Tooth Relic of the Buddha”, Botanical gardens, panoramic view point, and traditional Kandyan dance show are visited during the tour.
Please let me know if you want to adjust the program - everything is possible!
This is the plan
City tour details
- checkFree cancellation up to 14 days before experience date
- closeNo refunds within 14 days of experience date
- checkPrivate guide
- checkA/C Car
- checkVideo CD of your trip
- checkNon alcoholic
The Well Traveled Guide
I am Kamal, travelling is my hobby & I thought why don’t share my experiences with people who love to do the same. I have wide experience in travelling here & abroad and through my long career path mostly involved with people, I understand human needs very well.
I am capable of arranging tours up to your standard. Just tell me your needs & relax. Everything will be at your hand for your personal satisfaction.
Travel with me & take away memories of a wonderful holiday!!!"