Famous Tram 28 & Walking Tour to Discover Lisbon
Spoken in: Deutsch, English, español, français, português
(55 reviews) star City tour Lisbon 1 - 5 watch_later 4 hours
- done Castelo de São Jorge - Lisbon's Castle
- done Miradouro Nossa Senhora do Monte - Viewpoint
- done Mosteiro dos Jerónimos - Hieronymos Monastery
- done Torre de Belém - Tower of Belém
- done Praça do Comércio
- done Tram 28
You will meet here: Praça do Comércio / Statue King D. José, Lisbon
What you can expect
Hello! My name is Luis and I am a professional tour guide in Lisbon and its surroundings. I love to give you a private tour of this beautiful city. I am open to suggestions and would be happy to create a personalized offer for you.
With me you won't have time to get bored! My tours are very dynamic and my stories will keep you hooked! We will combine walking and riding the tram, the famous Tram 28 that will take us everywhere in Lisbon.
We will see the main highlights of the city and I will show you my favorite hidden gems in Lisbon that tourists never find!
The tour will take approximately 4 hours, however I can also make a personalized offer for you if you wish it to be shorter or longer.
Overview of the tour:
- Praça do Comércio, Rossio, Praça da Figueira- Lisbon's Squares
- Baixa de Lisboa - Downtown
- Miradouro Senhora do Monte - Viewpoint
- Portas do Sol - View over Alfama
- Castelo de São Jorge - Lisbon's Castle
- Sé de Lisboa - Lisbon's Cathedral
- Largo de Camões - The discoveries epic poet
- Chiado - Elegant shopping area
- Bairro Alto - Bohemian district
- Cais do Sodré - Food Market
- Palácio de Belém - Presidencial Palace
- Mosteiro dos Jerónimos - Hieronymos Monastery
- Torre de Belém - Tower of Belém
- Pastéis de Belém - Custard creme cake
Let's discover this beautiful and warm city like locals!
This is the plan
City tour details
- checkFree cancellation up to 14 days before experience date
- closeNo refunds within 14 days of experience date
- checkPrivate guide
- closeGuest pick-up
- closeTransport Ticket / Tram 28
- closeEntrance Tickets
- closeMeals & Drinks
The Professional Guide
"I have been working in the Hospitality & Tourim Industry for 30 years and had the opportunity to live and work in many ohter europeen countries. I returned to Portugal in 1996 and started to discover the beautyful country of Portugal. I am very happy to have such a wonderful and interesting job, showing our guests what this country has to offer."