Enjoy a day like an Athenian Tour
Spoken in: Deutsch, English, français, italiano, Ελληνικά, русский
(24 reviews) star City tour Athens 1 - 20 watch_later 3 hours
- done Eat the most delicious souvlaki (traditional greek food)
- done Discover the best part for Athens' view
- done Visit Pnyka - where ancient politicians and philosophers expressed themselves
- done Enjoy the views on the Hill of Arios Pagos
- done See the Herodium Theatre and its beauty
- done Explore Koukaki
You will meet here: MAKRIGIANNI, Athens
What you can expect
I've lived in Athens in the Koukaki neighborhood my entire life and I've never stopped searching -alone or with friends- for hidden places to discover and the stories behind them. Koukaki - my neighborhood, was ranked by AIRBNB as the 5th most beautiful neighborhood all over the world.
I also love to check out the best restaurants and bars for every occasion : eat, chill,talk, flirt, observe other people, have fun.
With me, you'll get a chance to see how an Athenian day looks like and enjoy all the city's hidden gems.
I am a big fan of history and philosophy and Athens' past is all around the city. But what's most exciting, is that this city can combine so many types of entertainment! We'll get to enjoy places like the Herodium Theatre, Plaka, the lovely hill of Arios Pagos and many more.
I am really in love with my city, so I am quite sure that with me, you will understand this magic rhythm that streets of Athens have! Book your experience today!
This is the plan
City tour details
- checkFree cancellation up to 14 days before experience date
- closeNo refunds within 14 days of experience date
- checkPrivate guide
- checkMama's home-made snack
- checkInformations for the city / Guiding
- checkSuggestions for the night and for the rest of the days
"I am super passionate about travelling , exploring new things, cultures, people, mentalities & everything else in between. Having a plan is important, but the real beauty can be found mostly when you wander.
Since, I can't travel in other cities or countries everyday, I try to be a traveler and a wanderer in my own city and make my everyday life more exciting. Spreading this idea is something that I love! Interacting with many different people definitely keeps me full!
Check out my experiences and live a day like an Athenian!"