Cheesemaking Workshop with an Artisan
Spoken in: Italiano, English
(22 reviews) star Workshop Milan 1 - 4 watch_later 5 hours
- done Improve your artisan skills
- done Get inside tips from a local
- done Enjoy the fruits of your labor
- done Have fun making cheese from scrath
- done Learn about ingredients & process
- done Sample a variety of cheese
You'll be picked up anywhere in: Milan
What you can expect
Experience joyful life in local Italian farm and make tasty dairy products from fresh ingredients!
Hi! My name is Elisa and I welcome you in a beautiful ZIPO farm full of cute animals where you will learn how to make fresh cheeses like Caciotta and Primo Sale.
It's very rewarding to make your own cheese and it's my pleasure to share my recipes with you. I've learned a lot from my grandfather, it's the little things that make the most delicious cheese!
We'll also cook delicious Italian dishes from the farm’s fresh ingredients. Hope you're ready for a true Italian experience!
I'm flexible about the duration of the workshop, so let me know if you'd like to learn more about cheese making, I'd love to show you and teach you all you need to know about it!
Looking forward to meeting you and discover together the joy of making cheese :)
This is the plan
- checkFree cancellation up to 14 days before experience date
- closeNo refunds within 14 days of experience date
- checkPrivate guide
- checkA/C Car
- checkFood Ingredients
- checkTransportation from Famagosta Station M2 to the farm
- check2 non Alcoholic drinks at Extra Charge
"I grew up in my grandfather's farm and my childhood was always outdoors, in nature. After my studies, I decided to be where I really belong and do what I love: going into the fields, making delicious cheese, selling it to people, and taking care of my farm called "ZIPO", where cows are happy!"