Amsterdam Private Boat Tour
Spoken in: Deutsch, English, Nederlands
(24 reviews) star Amsterdam 1 - 10 watch_later 1 hours
- done Explore the complete city center
- done Visit both highlights and hidden gems
- done Come in unique positions for fabulous pictures
- done Best price/quality ratio
- done Customize the cruise as much as you like
- done Sail in a cozy open-air boat
You will be picked up anywhere in: Amsterdam
What you can expect
After I pick you up at a place of your own choice, we'll have a wonderful journey through the heart of the city center. From the famous highlights to the hidden gems, you will get a very complete introduction to the city.
On my own, well-maintained, 20 feet boat we will cruise down the canals in a very laid back atmosphere. My boat is an open sloop in very good shape.
Just relax while enjoying an ice cold drink as we sail along both the historic and the contemporary districts.
We'll navigate through the narrowest canals of the old city which aren't accessible for the big touristic vessels. Along the way you get lots of opportunities to take amazing pictures from the best positions.
Cold alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks are served aboard.
But feel free to bring your own food & beverages
The maximum capacity is 10 passengers. There are several big "Fat Boy" cushions aboard for ultimate relaxation.
The price per hour is: €75,- (incl. skipper, fuel and "call out charge"). No further costs will be charged.
It's up to you how long you the boat trip to be, this tour can be 100% personalized for you.
Hope to welcome you soon in beautiful Amsterdam!
This is the plan
- checkFree cancellation up to 14 days before experience date
- closeNo refunds within 14 days of experience date
- checkPrivate guide
- checkBig bucket filled with ice
- checkBig Fat Boy bean bags
- checkClean & warm blankets
- check0 (non) alcoholic drinks at Extra Charge
The Amsterdam Expert
"Because of my fascination for history, especially the history of Amsterdam, I can tell you everything about the city.
From the first structures in the old city to the most contemporary architecture at the Oosterdok.
Besides that I can show you the way to the finest restaurants, nicest bars, best clubs and the most cozy areas which stays hidden for the most visitors.
I love to help you getting the most out of your Amsterdam visit.
Hope to see you soon in our historic, magical city.
From Amsterdam with love...