Adventurous Day in the Local Jungle
Spoken in: English, Sinhala
(74 reviews) star Day trip Kandy 1 - 7 watch_later 12 hours
- done Sri Lankan style home made lunch - middle of the paddy field / with a nice view
- done Some recreational segments through the tour
- done White water rafting on a private tour
- done A relaxed program so you can enjoy the surroundings
You will be picked up anywhere in: Kandy
What you can expect
Are you up for a daring adventure through waterfalls and forests, spiced up with some extraordinary sports? I have a large variety of choices for you! Starting from white water rafting, rain forest trails to confidence jump and stream slides - there's still many more to offer!
Are you the outgoing traveler? This is just the adventure for you!
This is the plan
Day trip details
- checkFree cancellation up to 14 days before experience date
- closeNo refunds within 14 days of experience date
- checkPrivate guide
- checkA/C Car
- closeEntrance tickets
- closePersonal Expenses
"My name is Dushan, but everyone just calls me Platy. I was born in 1983, married with Sonali. My wife is working for the Government. My daughter Thinuri was born in 2013. I am a practicing Buddhist from Kandy, the world heritage city.
In 2002 I started my hospitality career with a diploma from the Ceylon Hotel School & School of Tourism. I worked for 7 years in the guest service sector in Sri Lanka and abroad in the United Arab Emirates.
I am a tourist-driver for more than 5 years. I have a lot of experience in driving through Sri Lanka and I know all interesting and secret places in my country. It would be my pleasure to be your personal guide to Sri Lanka!"