1 Day Trip to Sigiriya Rock & Dambulla
Spoken in: English
(50 reviews) star Day trip Kandy 1 - 3 watch_later 10 hours
- done Visit UNESCO World Heritage Site Sigiriya Rock
- done Insights into Sri Lankan history and culture
- done See beautiful Cave Temple Complex of Dambulla
- done Cave Temple Complex of Dambulla
- done Safe Driver with Good car
- done Introduction about Buddhism will be given to every guest who are visiting Rock Caves of Dambulla .
You will be picked up anywhere in: Kandy
What you can expect
This is a one day tour which covers some of the most famous historical sites in central Sri Lanka. Join me for a full day trip that covers the beautiful Sigiriya Rock and different impressive temples the locals know best.
Morning tour starts at 8 am from Kandy after breakfast . Our first site is Unesco World Heritage site Sigiriya Rock Fortress. Entrance fee for thes site is 28 Euro per person .
After this site you can have your lunch . You can prefer any type of food . Buffet costs approximately 8 euro per person .
As our next destination we can move forward and visit the Dambulla Rock Temple to see more than 150 Buddha statues which lies in 5 natural rock caves which was built in 1st century BC . Entrance fee is Approximately 10 Euro per person .
On the way to Kandy we are planning to visit Spice Garden to see how spices are growing at Matale. If you are interested you can buy spices from this place and quality is guaranteed. This also has free entrance.
Planned return time to Kandy is around 6.30 pm.
Traditional Village tour in Sigiriya is also available on your request with Bullock Cart Ride , Boat Ride and Cooking Demonstration . This costs 15 Euro per person .
Want to see something extra? Let me know and I'll create a personalized offer for you!
This is the plan
Day trip details
- checkFree cancellation up to 14 days before experience date
- closeNo refunds within 14 days of experience date
- checkA/C Car
- checkPaddy Field Visit
- checkTraditional Village Visits can arrange on your request
- checkElephant Back rides or Wild Elephant safaris can be arranged on your request
- closeEntrance tickets
The Passionate Guide
"I am really interested in guiding you through the cultural triangle and all over the Sri Lanka containing ancient monuments in Sri Lanka. I was born in this so-called cultural triangle.
I am a non-alcoholic and non-smoking person. During my tour you will feel comfortable and safe. My guests are always considered family members, and I feel my job is providing service to you."