1 Day Trip to Sigiriya Rock & Dambulla
Spoken in: English
(36 reviews) star Day trip Kandy 1 - 3 watch_later 12 hours
- done Visit UNESCO World Heritage Site Sigiriya Rock
- done Insights into Sri Lankan history and culture
- done See beautiful Cave Temple Complex of Dambulla
- done Cave Temple Complex of Dambulla
- done Visit Hindu Temple at Matale
- done Private driver and guide with a comfortable A/C car
You will be picked up anywhere in: Kandy
What you can expect
This is a one day tour which covers some of the most famous historical sites in central Sri Lanka. Join me for a full day trip that covers the beautiful Sigiriya Rock and different impressive temples the locals know best.
Morning tour starts at 8 am from Kandy after breakfast. Our first site is Matale Hindu temple. Next site is Unesco World Heritage site Sigiriya Rock Fortress. After we finished Sigiriya we can move forward and visit the Dambulla Rock Temple.
On the way to Kandy we are planning to visit Spice Garden to see how spices are growing at Matale. If you are interested you can buy spices from this place and quality is guaranteed.
Planned return time to Kandy is around 8 pm.
Want to see something extra? Let me know and I'll create a personalized offer for you!
This is the plan
Day trip details
- checkFree cancellation up to 14 days before experience date
- closeNo refunds within 14 days of experience date
- checkPrivate guide
- checkA/C Car
- closeEntrance tickets
The Passionate Guide
"I am really interested in guiding you through the cultural triangle and all over the Sri Lanka containing ancient monuments in Sri Lanka. I was born in this so-called cultural triangle.
I am a non-alcoholic and non-smoking person. During my tour you will feel comfortable and safe. My guests are always considered family members, and I feel my job is providing service to you."